- Armor Class: 15
- Hit Points: 90 (12d10 + 24)
- Speed: 0 ft., fly 90 ft. (hover)
Damage Resistances: Lightning, Thunder; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing from Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities: Poison
- Condition Immunities: Exhaustion, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Prone, Restrained,
- Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 10
- Languages: Auran
- Challenge: 5 (1,800 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus: +3
- Multiattack: The elemental makes two slam attacks.
- Slam:Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
|14 (+2)||20 (+5)||14 (+2)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||6 (-2)|
|Condition Immunities||Exhaustion, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Unconscious.|
|Resistances||Lightning; Thunder; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks|
|Roll 0||Slam 1d20 + 8 2d8+5|
|Senses||Darkvision 60 Ft.|
|Speed||Fly 90 ft. (hover)|
Q1.How do an air elemental’s aspects work in combat?
- You can speak alternatively you are able, via quick utterances and gestures, as you take your turn. A sure creature has to comply with your directions to the first-class of its ability. You may command the creature to accompany you on an adventure, shield a location, or supply a message.
Q2.Can creatures with Air-form/Water-from/Fire-form/Amorphous squeeze into areas smaller than 1 inch?
- That would be a suitable residence rule, however, it is no longer a legitimate rule. A creature can squeeze through a house that is massive sufficient for a creature one dimension smaller than it.
Q3.Does an air elemental’s whirlwind throw creatures horizontally, or vertically as well?
- Each creature in the elemental’s house needs to make a DC thirteen Strength saving throw. On a failure, a goal takes 15 (3d8 + 2) bludgeoning harm and is flung up 20 toes away from the elemental in a random route and knocked prone.
Q4.Grappling an Air/Water/Fire Elemental?
- Swarms are in no way staggered or decreased to a demise kingdom through damage. Also, they can’t be tripped, grappled, or bull rushed, and they can’t grapple an opponent.
Q5.Air Elemental’s Whirlwind is specific for?
- The extraordinary assault whirlwind is a supernatural potential and, as a supernatural potential with an unspoken activation time, it takes a general motion to activate.