- Armor Class: 22 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points :546 (28d20 + 252)
- Speed :40 ft., climb 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
- Saving Throws: DEX +7, CON +16, WIS +9, CHA +13
- Skills :Perception +16, Stealth +7
- Damage Immunities :Fire
- Senses: Blindsight 60 ft., Darkvision 120 ft., Passive Perception 26
- Languages: Common, Draconic
- Challenge: 24 (62,000 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus: +7
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +17 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (2d10 + 10) piercing damage plus 14 (4d6) fire damage.
- Claw:Melee Weapon Attack: +17 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d6 + 10) slashing damage.
- Tail:Melee Weapon Attack: +17 to hit, reach 20 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (2d8 + 10) bludgeoning damage.
- Detect: The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack: The dragon makes a tail attack.
|30 (+10)||10 (+0)||29 (+9)||18 (+4)||15 (+2)||23 (+6)|
|AC||22 (Natural Armor)|
|Roll 0||Bite 1d20 + 17 2d10+10+4d6|
|Roll 1||Claw 1d20 + 17 2d6+10|
|Roll 2||Tail 1d20 + 17 2d8+10|
|Roll 3||Fire Breath 1d20 + 0 26d6|
|Saving Throws||Dex +7, Con +16, Wis +9, Cha +13|
|Senses||Blindsight 60 Ft., Darkvision 120 Ft.|
|Skills||Perception +16, Stealth +7|
|Speed||40 ft., climb 40 ft., fly 80 ft.|
Q1.How many goblins would it take to kill a historic purple dragon?
- Base goblins require an 18 to hit for the reason that they have solely a four to hit and the dragon has a 22 AC. Goblins do an avg of 5 harm per hit, and the dragon has 546 HP equaling out to a hundred and ten hits.
Q2.What’s the earliest a celebration can battle an Ancient Red Dragon?
- An Ancient Red is a Deadly come across for a birthday celebration of 4 twentieth-degree characters. However, that assumes they had to reduce via some minions and whatnot until now considering that their trendy Long Rest.
Q3.How would SCAG Baldur’s Gate defend itself towards an Ancient Red Dragon?
- Maybe the collective strength of the city’s wizards and troopers would annoy it ample to again off after half of the town is in burning ruins – and it will return quickly three instances as angry.
Q4.What if D&D dragons grew to become actual today? What’s your reaction?
- Dragons would simply be threatening to everyday people, however, they couldn’t possibly stand up towards present-day weaponry. The Metallic dragons ought to cover amongst the human beings by means of form moving and dragons should be amazing spell casters to have a facet of their very own in the fight.