- Armor Class: 19 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points :262 (21d12 + 126)
- Speed: 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
- Saving Throws: STR +14, CON +12, WIS +9, CHA +12
- Damage Resistances: Cold, Lightning; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing from Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities: Fire, Poison
- Condition Immunities: Poisoned
- Senses: Truesight 120 ft., Passive Perception 13
- Languages: Abyssal, Telepathy 120 ft.
- Challenge: 19 (22,000 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus: +6
- Multiattack. The Balor makes two attacks: one with its longsword and one with its whip.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (3d8 + 8)
|26 (+8)||15 (+2)||22 (+6)||20 (+5)||16 (+3)||22 (+6)|
|AC||19 (Natural Armor)|
|Languages||Abyssal, Telepathy 120 Ft.|
|Resistances||Cold, Lightning; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks|
|Roll 0||Longsword 1d20 + 14 3d8+8+3d8|
|Roll 1||Whip 1d20 + 14 2d6+8+3d6|
|Saving Throws||Str +14, Con +12, Wis +9, Cha +12|
|Senses||Truesight 120 Ft.|
|Speed||40 ft., fly 80 ft.|
Q1.How to battle a Balor as a melee personality reduce furnace harm on hit?
- We would not strive to make his persona greater powerful, however, provide him with choice approaches of helping. So, in this one fight, the monk was once sidelined. Doesn’t appear like a hassle that desires to fix.
Q2.Does a creature Shape change into a Balor set off the Death Throes characteristic when decreased to zero Hit Points?
- Death-Throes no longer show up if you drop to zero hit points. If you revert as an end result of losing to zero hit points, any extra harm contains over to your everyday form. If you revert as an end result of shedding to zero hit points, any extra injury incorporates over to your everyday form.
Q3.What is the holy creature round the equal electricity as a Pit Fiend?
- But it will take very cautious leveraging of that 17th-level cleric spellcasting, and the planetar is probable lifeless if the pit fiend ever receives to act freely, even once; the planetar has solely 14 HD, and the pit fiend can get via their 133 HP very rapidly if allowed to.
Q4.Can monsters with a teleport potential clutch enemies teleport them both?
- A teleportation function approves a passenger solely if it explicitly says so. Teleport powers are one person, with equipment, and can’t elevate different creatures except mainly stated.
Q5.Can a demon or satan be redeemed?
- Possessing no compassion, empathy, or mercy, they exist solely to destroy. Humility would not match the profile of missing empathy, mercy, and compassion. From that beginning point, the DM wants to set up a rationale that outweighs this critical attribute of a demon.