- Armor Class 15 (Studded Leather)
- Hit Points 65 (10d8 + 20)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws STR +4, DEX +5, WIS +2
- Skills Athletics +4, Deception +4
- Senses Passive Perception 10
- Languages Any two languages
- Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus +2
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
|15 (+2)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||14 (+2)|
|AC||15 (Studded Leather)|
|Alignment||Any Non-lawful Alignment|
|Languages||Any Two Languages|
|Roll 0||Scimitar 1d20 + 5 1d6+3|
|Roll 1||Dagger 1d20 + 5 1d4+3|
|Saving Throws||Str +4, Dex +5, Wis +2|
|Skills||Athletics +4, Deception +4|
|Type||humanoid (any race)|
Q1.Can the Bandit Captain make a Multiattack after they’re out of daggers?
A monster incorporates ample ammunition to make its ranged attacks. You can expect that a monster has 2d4 portions of ammunition for a thrown weapon attack and 2d10 portions of ammunition for a projectile weapon such as a bow or crossbow.
Q2.Does the tentacle rod stop multi-attack?
Multi-attack is an action, so tentacle rod would no longer forestall multi-attack. Beginning at the fifth level, you can assault twice, alternatively once, every time you take the Attack motion on your turn.
Q3.NPC Knight capability “parry” – how regularly can it be used?
- When you take a reaction, you cannot take any other one till the beginning of your subsequent turn.
Q4.Can you assault with a Loading and exclusive weapon in an identical turn?
- Yes, the loading property doesn’t care about other weapons. Because of the time required to load this weapon, you can heal one piece of ammunition from it when you use an action, bonus action, or response to heal it.
Q5.Do throw weapons in monsters’ stat blocks have ammunition?
- You’re correct. We assume your quote is highly clear on monsters carrying ammunition for the weapons that they carry and carrying greater copies of thrown weapons.