- Armor Class :7
- Hit Points: 85 (10d10 + 30)
- Speed :20 ft., climb 20 ft.
- Damage Immunities: Acid, Cold, Lightning, Slashing
- Condition Immunities :Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Exhaustion, Frightened, Prone
- Senses: Blindsight 60 ft. (blind beyond this radius), Passive Perception 8
- Languages: —
- Challenge: 4 (1,100 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
Pseudopod : Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3)
|16 (+3)||5 (-3)||16 (+3)||1 (-5)||6 (-2)||1 (-5)|
|Condition Immunities||Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Exhaustion, Frightened, Prone|
|Immunities||Acid, Cold, Lightning, Slashing|
|Roll 0||Pseudopod 1d20 + 5 1d6+3+4d8|
|Senses||Blindsight 60 Ft. (Blind Beyond This Radius)|
|Speed||20 ft., climb 20 ft.|
Q1.What takes place to lively spells on a black pudding when it splits?
- In this case, each pudding needs to be slowed. This is not unique to being slow, it must be real of any situation or spell effect. Spells and stipulations have exact factors at which they terminate.
Q2.How can a Black Pudding cut up when broken via lightning or slashing harm if it is immune to such damage?
- It’s clear that it ‘is subjected to’ ability that it takes the damage. If you are immune to something you by definition can’t be ‘subjected’ to it.
Q3.Is a 10 HP black pudding immune to slashing and piercing?
- The end result of this motion is to be immune to scale down and pierce damage. However, a black pudding with 10HP or much less can now not take this action. There would be no want to outline it as a distinct case inside the split.
Q4.Black pudding: Dissolve on the attack, or on hit?
- Therefore an assault wishes to hit in order for any/all of its effects, such as the black pudding’s armor-dissolving, to occur. So, as you can see, a creature may additionally fail its assault roll, however, that does no longer suggest it would not strike the player’s armor.
Q5.Can you heal a cut-up black pudding?
- In descriptive terms, as soon as a section is decreased beneath 10hp, components of the remember come to be inert. Hence, restoration of the creature would probably solely serve to carry it again to its most phase hp – that of 10hp at the lowest.