Squirming, ebony tentacles fill a 20-foot rectangular floor that you can see within range. For the duration, these tentacles turn the floor in the region into challenging terrain. When a creature enters the affected location for the first time on a flip or starts offevolved its flip there, the creature ought to prevail on a Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6 bludgeoning injury and be restrained by using the tentacles till the spell ends. A creature that starts offevolved its flip in the region and is already restrained by way of the tentacles takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage.
Black Tentacles 5e
- Level: 4 (Conjuration)
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S, M
- Range(area): 90 feet
- attack(save): DEX save
- Damage(effect): Restrained
- School: Conjuration
- duration: Concentration up to 1 minute
A creature restrained by way of the tentacles can use its action to make a Strength or Dexterity take a look at (its choice) towards your spell retailer DC. On a success, it frees itself.
- Does the Black Tentacles spell do harm twice at the beginning of flip to an already restrained creature?
Yes, it can obtain up to 6d6 dmg
- Does Evard’s Black Tentacles have an effect on the spell’s caster?
Yes, the caster is affected by means of his personal spell. The wording of the spell itself offers you the entirety you want to know.
- Does Evard’s Black Tentacles spell have an effect on the 5-foot cubes above its area?
Squirming, ebony tentacles fill a 20-foot rectangular floor that you can see inside the range. For the duration, these tentacles flip the floor in the region into challenging terrain.
- If you are pushed out of Evard’s black tentacles whilst restrained, are you nonetheless restrained?
A creature that starts offevolved its flip in the location and is already restrained with the aid of the tentacles takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage.