You perform a special religious ritual that’s infused with magic. Once you cast the spell, choose one among the subsequent rites, the target of which must be within 10 feet of you throughout the casting.
- Casting Time: 1 hour
- Range: Touch
- Components: V, S, M
- Duration: Instantaneous (see text)
- Scales: No
- Casters: Cleric, Paladin
- You touch one willing creature whose alignment has changed, and you create a DC 20 Wisdom (Insight) check. On a successful check, you restore the target to its original alignment.
- Bless Water. You touch one vial of water and cause it to become water.
- Coming aged. You touch one humanoid who may be a young adult. For the subsequent 24 hours, whenever the target makes a capability check, it can roll a d4 and add the amount rolled to the power check. A creature can enjoy this rite just one occasion.
- You touch one humanoid who wishes to be dedicated to your god’s service. For the subsequent 24 hours, whenever the target makes a saving throw, it can roll a d4 and add the amount rolled to the save. A creature can enjoy this rite just one occasion.
- Funeral Rite. You touch one corpse, and for the subsequent 7 days, the target can’t become undead by any means in need of a wish spell.
- You touch adult humanoids willing to be bonded together in marriage. For the subsequent 7 days, each target gains a +2 bonus to AC while they’re within 30 feet of every other. A creature can enjoy this rite again as long as widowed.
If you roll an equivalent number on both d8s, the chaotic energy leaps from the target to a special creature of your choice within 30 feet of it. Make a replacement attack roll against the new target, and make a replacement damage roll, which could cause the chaotic energy to leap again. A creature is often targeted just one occasion by this mass of chaotic energy. Once you cast this spell employing a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, each target takes extra damage of the sort rolled. The additional damage equals 1d6 for every slot level above 1st.
You create a small incorporeal hand of shimmering light in an unoccupied space you’ll see within range. The hand exists for the duration, but it disappears if you teleport otherwise you visit a special plane of existence. When the hand appears, you name one major landmark, like a city, mountain, castle, or battlefield on an equivalent plane of existence as you.
Someone in history must have visited the location and mapped it. If the landmark appears on no map alive, the spell fails. Otherwise, whenever you progress toward the hand, it moves faraway from you at an equivalent speed you moved, and it moves within the direction of the landmark, always remaining 5 feet far away from you. If you don’t move toward the hand, it remains in situ until you are doing and beckons for you to follow once every 1d4 minutes.
You raise your hand, and burning radiance erupts from it. Each creature of your choice that you simply can see within 5 feet of you wants to succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take 1d6 radiant damage. The spell’s damage increases by 1d6 once you reach the 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
Your teeth or fingernails lengthen and sharpen. You select which. Make a melee spell attack against one creature within 5 feet of you. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 piercing or slashing damage (your choice). After you create the attack, your teeth or fingernails return to normal. The spell’s damage increases by 1d10 once you reach the 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).