You temporarily come to be one with nature and achieve information of the surrounding territory. In the outdoors, the spell offers you the know-how of the land inside three miles of you. In caves and different herbal underground settings, the radius is restrained to 300 feet. The spell would not characteristic the place nature has been changed through construction, such as in dungeons and towns.
check also: Nondetection 5e
Commune with Nature 5e
- Level: 5 (Divination)
- Casting time: 1 Minute
- Components: V, S, M*
- Range(area): Self
- attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Foreknowledge
- school: Divination
- duration: 1 Minute
You right away achieve an understanding of up to three data of your preference about any of the following topics as they relate to the area:
- prevalent plants, animals, minerals, or peoples
- terrain and our bodies of water
- powerful celestials, fiends, fey, undead.
- influence from different planes of existence
For example, you may want to determine the region of effective undead in the area, the region of foremost sources of securing the vicinity of any close by towns, and consuming water.
- What will be the distinction if Commune’s secret roll is now not rolled secretly?
By RAW nothing breaks, however, story needs may additionally necessitate secrecy
- Does the ranger’s Primeval Awareness function let them be aware of what specific creature kinds are in the radius if there is more than one type?
Primeval Awareness is very situational and prices a spell slot — a very restrained aid for rangers. Having it no longer distinguish in this way would be a fundamental limitation.
- How do areas the place building has changed nature have an effect on the spell Commune with Nature’s capability to provide statistics on buildings?
If solid inside a city or a dungeon, the spell does not do anything.