A flame, equivalent in brightness to a torch, springs forth from an object that you touch. The impact appears like a normal flame, however, it creates no warmness and would not use oxygen. A chronic flame can be included or hidden however now not smothered or quenched.
- Level: 2 (evocation)
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S, M*
- Range(area): Touch
- Attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Creation
- School: Evocation
- Duration: Until Dispelled
- Can an upcast Continual Flame be dispelled by using the Darkness spell?
Darkness would now not dispel Continual Flame solid with a third-degree slot.
- Is there a spell that can create an everlasting fire?
The spell you are wondering about is known as a persistent flame which is a 2-nd degree evocation spell on Cleric and Wizard spell lists.
- What takes place when you forged Continual Flame on a Familiar?
You may want to no longer solid chronic flame on your familiar
- What is the price of a bandanna enchanted with Continual Flame?
Continual flame, as the title suggests, has an everlasting effect. You do no longer want to truly enchant the bandanna with persistent flame; you can simply get any person to solid chronic flame on it.
- Is there something that can create a hearth that burns underwater?
The flame of this candle is no longer extinguished when immersed in water. It offers off mild and warmth like an ordinary candle.