- Armor Class: 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points: 136 (16d8 + 64)
- Speed :30 ft., fly 90 ft.
- Saving Throws WIS +9, CHA +9
- Skills Insight +9, Perception +9
- Damage Resistances Radiant; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing from Nonmagical Attacks
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Exhaustion, Frightened
- Senses Darkvision 120 ft., Passive Perception 19
- Languages All, Telepathy 120 ft.
- Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus +4
- Multiattack. The deva makes two melee attacks.
- Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage plus 18 (4d8) radiant damage.
- Healing Touch (3/Day). The deva touches another creature. The target magically regains 20 (4d8 + 2) hit points
|18 (+4)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)||17 (+3)||20 (+5)||20 (+5)|
|AC||17 (Natural Armor)|
|Condition Immunities||Charmed, Exhaustion, Frightened|
|Languages||All, Telepathy 120 Ft.|
|Resistances||Radiant; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks|
|Roll 0||Mace 1d20 + 8 1d6+4+4d8|
|Saving Throws||Wis +9, Cha +9|
|Senses||Darkvision 120 Ft.|
|Skills||Insight +9, Perception +9|
|Speed||30 ft., fly 90 ft.|
|Spell Book||Detect Evil And Good, Commune, Raise Dead|
Q1.How tough is a Deva boss battle for two degrees 10 characters?
- The Dungeon Master’s Guide has a chart for XP chart for persona through the level. The Deva would genuinely have a predicted mission degree equal to 8550 XP in accordance with the Dungeon Master’s Guide.
Q2.Does a Deva’s Change Shape Effectively Heal It?
- No, Is there something stopping this equal Deva from altering again into it is herbal structure when the Stone Golem is about to die, and making its ultimate stand with that (I presume) half-health it, in the beginning, had in its predominant form.
Q3.Do the game’s guidelines forestall a creator from making use of a duplicate’s abilities?
- Once the duplicate’s capabilities are codified—and the query makes clear that any troubles surrounding that subject have already been resolved. According to the policies, nothing appears to prevent the duplicate’s creator from ordering the replica to use these skills on the creator’s behalf.
Q4.Healing touch, how is the bonus calculated?
- It appears to be a 1/2 talent bonus, rounding fractions up. There is no instruction on Healing Touch as a popular monster ability.
Q5.What must we do about a spiritual participant who refuses to take delivery of the existence of a couple of gods in D&D?
- The participant used to be offended by this and made a remark about how there is solely one god and no one has to be allowed to play as a paladin.