The Dragonborn are proud, strong, and honorable. Honor is the whole thing to the Dragonborn, each in and out of battle. They will be respectful even of their enemies in battle, no depend on how foul they may additionally be. Although honesty is essential to Dragonborn as well, they do not care a lot for evil or good.
Check also: Dnd Races
They can be either, and it would not remember too much, as long as they do not hunch to dishonorable acts. Dragonborn keeps no grudges toward a whole race, even if that race has dedicated atrocious acts. Instead, they choose on a per individual basis. Every race has true and evil individuals, so a Dragonborn will choose you primarily based on your actions, alternatively than your race’s history.
Dragonborn names are varied. Some are draconic and challenging to pronounce, whilst others have a normal human name. Surnames are additionally draconic and can every now and then be tremendously tough to pronounce and full of consonants. I’ve left out the weirdest surname choices from this title generator though, however, there may be nonetheless lots of weird ones to select from.
Note that names are in clan identify then first identify the order.
- Dragonborn additionally have a nickname from their childhood. They’re regularly used amongst clutchmates and generally refer to a match or attribute that described them in some shape in the course of their youth.
- Forceful Presence: You can use your appreciation of innovative diplomacy or intimidation to inform a dialog in your favor. When you make a Charisma (Intimidation or Persuasion) check, you can do so with advantage. Once you use this trait, you can not do so once more till you end a brief or lengthy rest.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Draconic. Draconic is an idea to be one of the oldest languages and is regularly used in the learn about of magic. The language sounds harsh to most different creatures and consists of severa challenging consonants and sibilants.
- Darkvision: You can see in dim mild inside 60 toes of you as if it has been shiny light, and in darkness as if it have been dim
- light: You can not determine color in darkness, solely colorations of gray.
- Age: Young Dragonborn develops quickly. They stroll hours after hatching, achieve the measurement and improvement of a 10-year-old human toddler through the age of 3, and attain maturity by using 15. They stay to be around 80.
- Alignment: Dragonborn has a tendency to extremes, making a mindful preference for one facet or the difference in the cosmic struggle between exact and evil (represented by way of Bahamut and Tiamat, respectively). Most Dragonborn is good, however, those who aspect with Tiamat can be horrible villains.
- Size: Dragonborn is taller and heavier than humans, standing properly over 6 ft tall and averaging nearly 250 pounds. Your measurement is Medium.
- Draconic Ancestry: You have draconic ancestry. Choose one kind of dragon from the Draconic Ancestry table. Your breath weapon is decided by means of the dragon type, as proven in the table.
- Breath Weapon: You can use your motion to exhale negative energy. Your draconic ancestry determines the size, shape, and injury kind of the exhalation.
|Dragon||Damage Type||Breath Weapon|
|Black||Acid||5 by 30 ft. line (Dex. save)|
|Blue||Lightning||5 by 30 ft. line (Dex. save)|
|Brass||Fire||5 by 30 ft. line (Dex. save)|
|Bronze||Lightning||5 by 30 ft. line (Dex. save)|
|Copper||Acid||5 by 30 ft. line (Dex. save)|
|Gold||Fire||15 ft. cone (Dex. save)|
|Green||Poison||15 ft. cone (Con. save)|
|Red||Fire||15 ft. cone (Dex. save)|
|Silver||Cold||15 ft. cone (Con. save)|
|White||Cold||15 ft. cone (Con. save)|
- Ability Score Increase. Your Strength score increases by 2, and your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Damage Resistance. You have resistance to the damage type associated with your ancestry.
- Ability Score Increase. Your Intelligence score increases by 2, and your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Forceful Presence. When you make an Intimidation or Persuasion check, you can do so with an advantage once per long rest.