- Armor Class 13
- Hit Points 26 (4d10 + 4)
- Speed 10 ft., fly 80 ft.
- Skills Perception +4
- Senses Passive Perception 14
- Languages Giant Eagle understands Common and Auran but can’t speak them
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Proficiency Bonus +2
- Multiattack. The eagle makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Talons. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.
|16 (+3)||17 (+3)||13 (+1)||8 (-1)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)
|Languages||Giant Eagle, Understands Common And Auran But Can’t Speak|
|Roll 0||Beak 1d20 + 5 1d6+3|
|Roll 1||Talons 1d20 + 5 2d6+3|
|Speed||10 ft., fly 80 ft.|
Q1.How many celebration contributors can a Giant Eagle carry?
- No extra than four, weighing no extra than 480 lbs., and with caveats. Your carrying potential is your Strength rating extended through 15.
Q2.Does the fey summon via Conjure Animals inherit the language of the beast it resembles?
- This spell can provide the creature you contact the capability to recognize any spoken language it hears. Moreover, when the goal speaks, any creature that is aware of at least one language and can hear the goal is familiar with what it says.
Q3.Does taking off or touchdown require any motion or any motion speed?
- Yes, the eagle can use a Standard Action to assault and then a Move Action to fly eighty feet. Or, it can use one Move Action to stroll 10 feet and forgo its Standard Action to take a 2d Move Action and fly eighty feet.
Q4.Can the Giant Owl language be realized with the Linguist feat?
- Yes, if the DM permits it. Your race suggests the languages your persona can talk by way of default, and your heritage would possibly supply you get the right of entry to one or greater extra languages of your choice.
Q5.How many tons of weight can an Aarakocra elevate when flying?
- Nowhere in the books does it say that there are any extraordinary policies for a flying creature’s carrying ability so it is calculated the same as each and every different PC; Strength rating improved via 15.
Dust Mephit 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters
Barbed Devil 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters
Giant Weasel 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters
Darkmantle 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters
Giant Rat 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters
Deva 5e (5th Edition) Monster In Dnd Monsters