- Armor Class: 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points: 136 (16d10 + 48)
- Speed: 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
- Multiattack: The sphinx makes two claw attacks.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) slashing damage.
- Claw Attack: The sphinx makes one claw attack.
- Teleport (Costs 2 Actions). The sphinx magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
- Cast a Spell (Costs 3 Actions). The sphinx casts a spell from its list of prepared spells, using a spell slot as normal.
- Cantrips (at will): mage hand, minor illusion, prestidigitation
- 1st level (4 slots): detect magic, identify, shield
- 2nd level (3 slots): darkness, locate object, suggestion
- 3rd level (3 slots): dispel magic, remove curse, tongues
- 4th level (3 slots): banishment, greater invisibility
- 5th level (1 slot): legend lore
|18 (+4)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)|
|AC||17 (Natural Armor)|
|Condition Immunities||Charmed, Frightened|
|Resistances||Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks|
|Roll 0||Claw 1d20 + 9 2d8+4|
|Senses||Truesight 120 Ft.|
|Skills||Arcana +12, History +12, Perception +8, Religion +8|
|Speed||40 ft., fly 60 ft|
|Spell Book||Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Identify, Shield, Darkness, Locate Object, Suggestion, Dispel Magic, Remove Curse, Tongues, Banishment, Greater Invisibility, Legend Lore|
Q1.A monster, a desk of nonsense riddles and answers, and a barebones adventure?
- As divinely summoned spirits, sphinxes can entice the interest of silly or determined seekers of power. While most tries to manipulate a sphinx fail miserably.
Q2.How do you run and come across a Sphinx in D&D?
- Sphinxes. Ancient and smart beings that shield relics with riddle and might, or simply bizarre rapist bird- or goat-lion things. But these two aren’t in 5e yet, so let’s pass by them. When taking their lore in as a whole, they are notably effective with powers that are no different.
Q3.What would you put for your gamers to come across in the barren region in D&D 5E?
- Also, massive scorpions, sarlacc pits, snakes, sand dragons (also air and fire), caravans, hermits, mad adjoins have been forgotten in the desert, ancient fortresses (dwarfed) lengthy abandoned, a birthday party low on supplies.
Q4.A Sphinx’s Challenge; what to do?
- Guardian sphinx asks three exceptionally handy riddles, then proclaim she used to be bored of asking human beings riddles and demand that the gamers ask her a riddle. You ought to alternate it to a prevalent understanding based totally interplay seeing as your sphinx is an e e-book nerd.