One creature or free object of your desire that you can see inside vary rises vertically, up to 20 feet, and stays suspended there for the duration. The spell can levitate a goal that weighs up to five hundred pounds. An unwilling creature that succeeds on a Constitution saving throw is unaffected.
- Level: 2
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S, M*
- Range(area): 60 ft
- Attack(save): CON save
- Damage(effect): Movement
- School: Transmutation
- Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
The goal can pass solely by using pushing or pulling towards a constant object or floor inside attain (such as a wall or a ceiling), which lets it to cross as if it has been climbing. You can exchange the target’s altitude by way of up to 20 toes in both paths on your turn. If you are the target, you can pass up or down as a section of your move. Otherwise, you can use your motion to go to the target, which has to stay inside the spell’s range.
- What shape of motion is granted through Levitate forged on yourself?
You can alternate the target’s altitude via up to 20 toes in both paths on your turn. If you are the target, you can cross up or down as a phase of your move.
- Can the Levitate spell elevate a total birthday celebration on a platform?
One creature or free object of your desire that you can see inside vary rises vertically, up to 20 feet, and stays suspended there for the duration.
- Is the Levitate spell supposed to essentially disable a melee-based enemy?
Yes, a levitate can put a melee-only enemy out of action
- Can the Levitate spell be used to motivate harm by using slamming a creature?
No, however, the wording is ambiguous.
- Is 20 toes the most altitude for the Levitate spell?
Levitate’s most peak is solely constrained via the spell’s range