Nondetection: For the duration, you cover a goal that you contact from divination magic. The goal can be an inclined creature or a location or an object no large than 10 toes in any dimension. The goal cannot be focused with the aid of any divination magic or perceived thru magical scrying sensors.
- Casting time: 1 Action
- Components: V, S, M
- Range(area): Touch
- Attack(save): None
- Damage(effect): Deception
- School: Abjuration
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Does the spell Nondetection provide safety towards all divination spells?
No. The nondection spell description ought to say that it defeats all divination spells regardless of their descriptors or modes of operation, however it does not.
- Do Nondetection and Invisibility defend you from True Seeing?
Yes, Nondetection does block the Trueseeing spell. As is the case with an invisible creature who should be perceived with genuine seeing however is in any other case hidden, then they stay undetected.
- How does nondetection engage with the School of Divination’s Portent?
Nondetection has no RAW impact on Portent. There is no interplay between portent and nondetection.
- How does Nondetection have an effect on Clairvoyance and Scrying?
Nondetection prevents the affected entity from being focused by using divination spells.
- Does Nondetection plus Invisibility conceal you from The Third Eye Wizard ability?
Nondetection will no longer forestall you from seeing any individual that is invisible, need to you be the use of the Third Eye.